Port Arthur Rail Terminal
USA Rail Port Arthur is a 51-acre site located off of HWY 73, strategically located within the Beaumont and Port Arthur, Texas refinery and petrochemical complex. It is served by KCS Railroad, and surrounded by many blue-chip industrial players, including Indorama, Exxon, Chevron, Motiva, Total, and BASF, among others.
USA Rail Port Arthur has two locomotives, over 1,000 railcar storage spots with room to expand to 1,400, switches over 15,000 carloads per year, and provides a full suite of rail services, including custom switching and staging solutions, transloading of hazmat liquids and dry bulk commodities, and railcar cleaning and repair.
Make The Call
- Class I Served – Kansas City Southern Railroad
- Designed for Unit Train and Manifest Freight Shipping and Receiving
- 1,400 Railcar Designed Storage Capacity
- Various Size Acreage Parcels Available For Sale or Lease
- Premier Rail Facility and Industrial Park
- Liquid and Dry Bulk Transloading
- Railcar Cleaning and Maintenance
- Room for Industrial Growth
- Rapid Expansion Capability
Railcar Switches Per Year
Miles to Interstate
Loup Logistics Certified Vendor
USA Rail Terminals has been named a 2020 Loup Select Connect facility. This designation signifies our status as a preferred member of the Loup Logistics network.
USA Rail Terminals was chosen based on our successful track record with Loup (and formerly UPDS) as well as key-value metrics such as service and facilities capabilities, safety record, and submitted rate matrix.