USA Rail Baton Rouge
South Louisiana Rail Storage and Transload Facility
Port Allen Rail Terminal
USA Rail Baton Rouge has three locomotives, 600 railcar storage spots with capacity to expand to over 2,500, and switches over 15,000 carloads per year. USA Rail Port Allen provides customers railcar storage-in-transit, custom switching services, transloading of dry and liquid bulk commodities, railcar cleaning, and other supply chain solutions. USA Rail Baton Rouge is the premier logistics partner for freight shippers within the Baton Rouge to New Orleans industrial corridor.
Call (409) 460-5008 or contact us to find out more regarding this rail facility and the options available to your company.
Make THE Call
Railcar Terminal Services
- Premier Rail Facility and Industrial Park
- Class I Served – Union Pacific Railroad
- Designed for Unit Train and Manifest Freight Shipping and Receiving
- 2,500 Railcar Designed Storage Capacity
- Various Size Acreage Parcels Available For Sale or Lease
- Railcar Cleaning and Maintenance
- Room for Industrial Growth and Rapid Expansion
- Easy Access To/From LA Highway 1S, Interstate Highway System and River Transportation
- Proprietary Railcar/ Tankcar Heated Air Drying System
- Liquid and Dry Bulk Transloading
- No-entry, Automated Railcar Washing Facility
- Closed-loop Waste Capture and Positive Chain of Custody to Final Disposal
Switches Per Year
Miles to Interstate
ready to jump on board?
To speak to our rail experts in the Gulf Coast
Loup Logistics Certified Vendor
USA Rail Terminals has been named a 2020 Loup Select Connect facility. This designation signifies our status as a preferred member of the Loup Logistics network.
USA Rail Terminals was chosen based on our successful track record with Loup (and formerly UPDS) as well as key-value metrics such as service and facilities capabilities, safety record, and submitted rate matrix.
talk with us
CLASS I PARTNERS
CLASS I PARTNERS