Corpus Christi Rail Storage Facility
Corpus Christi Rail Terminal is a new greenfield site owned and being designed by USA Rail Terminals, LLC and served by the Kansas City Railroad.
With 230 acres of property located directly east of Corpus Christi International Airport this facility is the perfect gateway to Mexico inbound and outbound rail cars. We are currently soliciting customers and designing accordingly to meet customers needs.
Make The Call
Railcar Terminal Services
- Class I Served – Kansas City Southern Railroad
- Designed for Unit Train and Manifest Freight Shipping and Receiving
- 1000 Rail Car Storage Capacity
- Various Size Acreage Parcels Available For Sale or Lease
- USART can provide switch and track installation on available property
- USART can provide buildings and improvements to available property
(as required by Customer)
- USART can provide Customer Project Design and Construction Project Management to Customer by separate agreement
- Dedicated Onsite Switching Crews and Services
- Trans-loading Services available by Separate Contract
- Easy Access To/From LA Highway 1S, Interstate Highway System and River Transportation
Linear Track Feet
Miles to Interstate
find out what we can do for you
ready to jump on board? get a quote
Loup Logistics Certified Vendor
USA Rail Terminals has been named a 2020 Loup Select Connect facility. This designation signifies our status as a preferred member of the Loup Logistics network.
USA Rail Terminals was chosen based on our successful track record with Loup (and formerly UPDS) as well as key-value metrics such as service and facilities capabilities, safety record, and submitted rate matrix.